Introducing Version 6.1 of the 710Shark Automated Cartridge & Disposable filling machine.
UPDATED: Now with Touchscreen, Channelized Oil Basins, structural improvements and improved automation.
Machine arrives "Ready-to-Run"; it is pre-assembled and pre-tested from our factory.
It will fill the newest of cartridges including stainless steel/glass or the ceramic/plastic variety (which we also provide for additional cost).
The 710 Shark can also fill many different types of disposables with the thickest of oils. The Dual Heat Injection system makes it easy to inject event the thickest of oils into your cartridges/disposables.
NOTE: This also makes up Part 2 of the "Fill-Seal-Sell" System. Check out our 710Seal Machine for more info on sealing your filled cartridge in a Child-Proof retail blister pack.
- Up to 300 Cartridge or Disposable Fills per Minute
- Average is 30 Seconds for 100 Cartridges of thick oil
4-in-1 Filling: Plastic, Ceramic and Stainless Cartridges OR Disposables
- Dual Heated Injection System for the thickest of oils - temps up to 125C
Size: 52”H x 24”W x 14.5”D (1300 mm x 600 mm x 370 mm)
Fill Range: 0.1ml (100 mg) - 1.5ml (1.5 g) per cartridge (x100)
Filling Machine Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Shipping Weight: 265 lbs in Wooden Crate
- California Air Tools 5.5 Gal Ultra Quiet/Oil‑Free Air Compressor (1 Hp)
- Oil-Free Pump / 3.10 CFM at 40 PSI & 2.20 CFM at 90 PSI
- 120 PSI Maximum Pressure / Ultra Quiet - Only 60 decibels
- (2) x Oil Basin Trays (1 Large/1 Small)
- (4) x Cartridge Trays
- (2) x Ceramic Glass No-Wick
- (1) x Plastic Cartridges
- (1) x Wick Glass Stainless
- (2) x Power Cords - Standard 115V (1 extra)
- 25' Air Compressor Hose & Universal Attachment
- Extra Fuses
- Extra Needles
- Video Manual
- 30-Day Testing and HD Live Video Training
- 1 Year Full Warranty (Parts and On-Site Labor Included)
- 3 Year Parts Warranty (Labor additional after year 1)
Bundle and Save